Friday, March 6, 2015

Fanart Friday 'Throne of Glass'

Hiya, guys!
Welcome back to another episode of FANART FRIDAY!

Today, I'll show you some pics of Sarah J. Maas' great book: Throne of Glass!


First off, some drawings by Deesney
The little drawing of Celaena in the left bottom corner is just too cute!
Throne of Glass by Deesney
The Crown Prince by Deesney
Escape Endovier by Deesney




All of the characters by ennemme!
From left to right:
Dorian, Chaol, Perrington, Kaltain, Nehemia, 'Lillian', Celaena, Nox, Cain, three champions idk their names, Elena and that dark figure from the shadow world
Throne of Glass Character Line Up by ennemme


Next on the list are these four beautiful drawings by walkingnorth!
Throne of Glass speedpaints by walkingnorth


Too...pretty! Drawn by leabharlann!
Throne of Glass - On the Way to the Competition by leabharlann


And lastly these two drawings by compoundbreadd!
I loved that scene!
My name is Celaena by compoundbreadd
An Assassin in Endovier by compoundbreadd

I'll show you all the other drawings I found when I'm finished with Crown of Midnight - so stay tuned! There are some amazing ones!


I'll post another post tonight, see you there!
Franzi

No comments:

Post a Comment