Saturday, March 28, 2015

Short info-post

Hey there, guys!
How's your weekend going?

I'm sorry that I wasn't very active the last few days but there's just so much else going on and I have hardly time to type up a review.
I won't be posting much the next two weeks either because
1) I have a ton of school work to do, like, literally a ton. I have some exams after the Easter holidays
    which means learning, learning, learning for me. Then the Exposé of my seminar paper is due in a
    few weeks and I have to prepare my presentation about the Alps.

2) From the 3rd on, I'll be visiting one of my very best friends who I haven't seen since August!
    Yay for me!


I hope at least you can relax for the next few days!

Happy Easter!
Franzi
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/21300000/Happy-Easter-babies-pets-and-animals-21354549-1024-768.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment