Sunday, February 1, 2015

Febuary TBR











I am here, guys!
And so is my February TBR!
I will try to read a little slower this month because can't I afford to always buy as many books as I bought in January.

                                     Books I've already started in January:


  -  Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk

This was my school's book club's pick for February!
It's one of my friend's favourite books
but I don't think I can share her excitement.
It's an interesting read, tho.















http://images.booklooker.de/isbn/9783150000014/Goethe%2BFaust-Der-Trag%25F6die-Erster-Teil.jpg

- Faust: Der Tragödie erster Teil by Johann Wolfang von Goethe

  This one, too, I have to read for school.
  Goethe may have been a genius, but I'm not, so I don't get half
  of the stuff he's writing in here.




















- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

It took me a while to get to know the characters and care for them, but now I really enjoy the story!
Some things seem to be a bit rushed, tho.



















                               And these are the books I want to start this month!



- Frostbite and Shadow Kiss by
  Richelle Mead

I loved the first book in this series!
Still, I dodge reading these two installments because I'm scared that I won't like them as much as I liked the first one.
But they are on my TBR, so I will read them!








 - Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
 The second installment in the The Darkest Minds series!
 I can't wait to read it!
 I NEED RUBY AND LIAM TO BE TOGETHER AGAIN!
 http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhaoyoNHPt1qzbl7f.gif



- The Elite by Kiera Cass

I got this book for Christmas, so even tough I didn't like the
first one that much, I'll read The Elite!
Maybe the series gets better with each book (I hope so at least).
https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1380900934/3146102.gif




- A Great And Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
The summary of this book gives me a Mean Girl-esque feeling!
I can't wait to dive into it! I heard a lot of good things about it on BookTube!














That's it, guys!
Have you read any of these books yet? If so, what did you think of them? Tell me in the comments or link me to your blogs! :)
Stay funky!
Franzi


No comments:

Post a Comment