Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Want-to-read Wednesday #3

Hi, guys!
After skipping last week's WTR-Wednesday, I'm back today with a on-time post this week!

A book I want to read desperately is
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/810qmWQvMjL.jpg
I've loved all of Stephanie Perkins' books so far and THIS ONE'S MISSING!
But I told myself to wait. In August I'll go to Spain with most off my classmates and there will be A LOT of partying. Let me tell you, I enjoy going to parties with friends but not for 8 days straight.
So I need some nice books with nice boys. And Stephanie ALWAYS writes cute boys.

Isla and the Happily Ever After is about - who would have guessed - Isla, who we have already met in Anna and the French Kiss. She is in love with Josh, who we know too!
I honestly don't know more about the story, except for its location: New York City!
I'm a BIG NYC-Fan and my family will go there next summer! I'm so excited!



As far as I know our other beloved main characters will appear again, which makes me even more excited about this book!

The book was published about a year ago, on January 1st 2014 by Dutton.

Have you read it?
Tell me your opinion in the comments!
Franzi


No comments:

Post a Comment