Friday, June 26, 2015

Fanart Friday!

Hi, guys!
I'm finally back with another Fanart Friday!
I've got quite a lot of books to catch up upon!

The Elite
This one was done by walkingnorth!
America Singer by walkingnorth

I really like the style of this drawing! Done by hantinexd

America Singer by hantinexd


The Dream Thieves / Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater

I think I posted this in the "The Raven Boys Fanart Friday" already, but it's just too damn gorgeous!
Thanks to thehardsofmyheart!
http://img04.deviantart.net/3640/i/2014/325/3/2/gansey_and_blue__blue_lily_lily_blue__by_theshardsofmyheart-d875ncq.jpg

Next up is a drawing by lizthefangirl

Raven King by lizthefangirl

All the following drawings were done by Azeher

Noah Czerny  by BlackBirdInkRonan Lynch by BlackBirdInk
Blue Sargent by BlackBirdInkOn St. Mark's eve... by Azeher

Some places are more memorable than others by AzeherShut up, Dick! by Azeherhmmm by Azeher
Blue and Orla!
blue and orla by Azeher



Crown of Midnight / Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas

The next three drawings were done by compoundbreadd!
Chaol and Celaena

All our characters! Yes!
Throne of Glass Characters by compoundbreaddChaol Westfall, Crown of Midnight

And now some Rowan for you!

Please tell me if you know who drew this!
Rowan (Book 3) This makes me even more excited to read Heir of Fire!!!

This one was done by A6A7
Relax by A6A7

I adore this one!! Done by aelin--galathynius
This Rowan fan-art is AMAZING! [im-dressed-for-rio: aelin–galathynius: Rowan Whitethorn By me. =) sjmaas owns Rowan]

Those last two were drawn by rinmatsuocat but they changed their blogname so I can't link them here - sorry!
Rowan Whitethorn and Celaena Sardothien with Fleetfootcelaena and rowan

Manon!
If anyone knows who drew this please tell me!


Same problem as above: Artist anyone?
Manon Blackbeak

I can't wait to read on with the Raven Cylce and the Throne of Glass series!
They are both so addicting!

Franzi

No comments:

Post a Comment