Saturday, January 3, 2015

I don't even know what to call this post

Hey, guys! Sorry about yesterday but we had guests and I couldn't finish my second post. But here it is! Sadly, it's pretty empty on the Fanart side. So we don't have 'Fanart' nor is it 'Friday'. Sorry again for that!
But do you know any 'My True Love Gave To Me' fanart?
I only found one pic: Marigold and North  - but that's fine, too - I love them the most!

Just finished reading “My True Love Gave to Me”. A very christmassy and heart-warming collection of stories <3.
So I made this illustration of Marigold and North from a “It’s a yuletide miracle Charlie Brown” by Stephanie Perkins.
It was drawn by Giovana. You can check out her other art here:
http://giovanamedeiros.tumblr.com/page/3

But I found this one, too!
https://38.media.tumblr.com/bd4f06a4445bf428dbe57ff5de5eb542/tumblr_ndlm8tAQ1i1r2k7dqo1_500.jpg
They all look so cute!

But to not disappoint you at all, I thought I list you the other books which were written by these authors. Sounds like a deal?

Let's start with Holly Black!
She wrote loads of books!
- Modern Tale Of Faerie series
- Curse Workers' series
- The Coldest Girl In Coldtown
- Magisterium series
- The Spiderwick Chronicles + companions
- Doll Bones
And these are just a few! She also wrote graphic novels, short stories and poems!

Ally Carter
- Gallagher Girls series
- Heist Society series
- Cheating At Solitaire
- Learning To Play Gin
- Double Crossed

Matt de la Peña
- Ball Don't Lie
- Mexican WhiteBoy
- We Were Here
- I Will Save You
- A Nation's Hope-The Story of Boxing Legend Joe Louis
- Infinity Ring

Gayle Forman
- You Can't Get There from Here: A Year on the Fringes of a Shrinking World
- Sisters in Sanity
- If I Stay
- Where She Went
- Just One Day
- Just One Year
- Just One Night
- I Was Here

Jenny Han
- Shug
- The Summer I Turned Pretty
- It's Not Summer Without You
- We'll Always Have Summer
- Burn For Burn
- Fire With Fire
- Ashes To Ashes
- To All The Boys I've Loved Before

David Levithan

Okay, he wrote a LOT of books:
- Boy Meets Boy
- The Realm Of Possibility
- Are We There Yet?
- Marly's Ghost: A Remix of Charles Dicken's A Christmas Carol
- Wide Awake
- How They Met
- Love Is The Higher Law
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson
- The Lover's Dictionary
- Every You, Every Me
- Everyday
- Two Boys Kissing
- Invisibility
- Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
- Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List
- Dash and Lily's Book Of Dares
There are a few more but I won't mention them - the list is already long enough!

Kelly Link
- Stranger Things Happen
- Magic For Beginners
- Pretty Monsters
She also wrote a few short stories but I won't mention them here.

Myra McEntire

- Hourglass series
She participated in some Anthologies, too.

Stephanie Perkins
-
Anna And The French Kiss - I already reviewed that one!
- Lola And The Boy Next Door
- Isla And The Happily Ever After

Rainbow Rowell
- Fangirl - Oh boy, I love this book!
- Eleanor & Park - Rainbow's writing is perfect!
- Attachments
- Landline

Laini Taylor
-
Faeries Of Dreamdark series
- Daughter Of Smoke and Bone series
- The Drowned

Kiersten White
- Paranormalcy
- Supernaturally
- Endlessly

There we go!
Have you read any of these books? Would you recommend any of them to me?
Let me know in the comments!

I'll post the review soon!
See you, guys, and stay tuned!
Franzi

No comments:

Post a Comment